We are inviting you to join our virtual Life Links Open Access Surgeries! We will provide information, advice and navigation should you need support. Our Recovery Workers will be available to talk to you about the services we provide in a confidential space. Just click the link to find out how to join: (page link)
What is an open access surgery?
- You will meet with one of our Recovery Workers or Volunteers
- We will support you to access services/support for your mental health and wellbeing needs.
- We can help you to complete a referral for our 1:1 Community Recovery Support.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding our service or other appropriate services.
How can I join?
- Copy and paste the hyperlink in to the search bar and then enter the passcode or enter the meeting ID code and the passcode. Both will take you to the event.
- Alternatively you can use the ‘one tap’ mobile number to call in.
- You will be put in to a ‘breakout’ room to speak to a recovery worker on a 1:1 basis for confidentiality purposes.
- If you need some support please call our information line on: 0800 0234 575
If you are new to Life links and Richmond Fellowship, feel free to call our Helpline for more information of the services we provide, and how we can help you make a positive impact on your mental health!